1. What do I most want to be thankful for one year from now?
I would want to be thankful this year for –
- remarkable travels (they may be few, but that’s okay)
- an amazing year for NMI
- our projections became real
- the strategy is correct
- that we have the right people
- and that culture has changed for the better
- being able to contribute significantly to NMI and Route +63
- having the time to enhance my skills and knowledge
- having a significant impact to people I meet
- meeting more amazing people
2. What will get me up early and keep me up late with excitement?
Knowing that my strategic plan is working!! haha (I meant the plan I contributed to)
3. Why do I want to achieve these things?
Because I want to confirm that this is the right path for me. I want to know if what I’m doing is right, and if my skills are fit for the job.
4. What are the rituals/habits I need to do to help me achieve this?
Read up. Learn about strategy. Constantly evaluate. Constantly look up the plan and revise accordingly.
5. How prepared am I to do whatever I have to do achieve this?
I think I am prepared enough at this point to do whatever it takes. I know that as time passes, unfolding whether or not the plan is working, I will be more than prepared to do whatever I have to do to achieve it.
6. How will I know that I’m on track to achieve my goals?
As I said, evaluate. Look up the plan and revise accordingly.
I’m beginning to think I am scary… My head is just wrapped around my job. I think that’s a good thing though.